2014 was a vast improvement on the previous year. Still very fragile at time, and the anniversary of the meltdown was a bit wobbly, but all in all, it has been a good year.
A very good year in fact. Here’s summary:
- 15 flights
- 12 weekends away
- 9 countries of which four are new ones
- My first AirBnB stay
- Brushed up on my KGB history
- One meal in the best restaurant in the world
- One stay in the best hotel ever
- Narwhals in the wild!
- A few gigs, plays and exhibitions. The highlights being Agnes Obel, The Jesus and Mary Chain, Electra and Mira Schendel
14 books (I have created a Pinterest board of the ones which stayed with me if you’re interested)
- Three courses (only one had an exam, which I passed)
- Home improvement projects which have seen us decluttering, cleaning, tidying and the house looks much much more homely as a result
- A brand new shiny bathroom (yes, yes, it was probably worth all the stress and the mess)
- A mini blog redesign (you noticed?)
I still need to take things slow. But I am ambitious about 2015 all the same.
Have you taken the time to reflect on the past twelve months?