Week nine. List the places you want to go.
The great thing about posting this list a little late is that I can see how much I’ve already accomplished. It feels good.
- Bed / I slept nine hours last night
- Seaside / We’ve just spent a week by the sea
- Swimming / Swam in the sea
- Happy place / That week by the sea was a happy one. Contented and at peace
- Cornwall / Not long now until we can go back
- Pilates / Ongoing. And going to extra classes during half-term
- Somewhere warm / Our week by the sea… St Lucia
- London’s cats cafe / Booked for June
And we also rose to the weekly challenge and attended our first willpower and grace class. We had been talking about it for a while. The challenge in week nine was the catalyst. We did it, and hurt for the following two days. But it was a great class, and we’ll go again. I’m sure.