Yep… where recently we had elephants, we now have nothing.
As you can imagine, I’ve very much enjoyed the Elephant Parade, and now, I miss them… even though it’s only been a few days. This, after all, is very much what the Elephant Parade is about, making us realise that once they’ve gone, we’ll miss the Asian elephants.
So… what do we need to do to ensure they don’t disappear?
- Make a donation to this most amazing cause on the Elephant Family JustGiving page
- Buy mini elephants online or in one of the few London shops (Selfridges;
80 Regent Street;6 Fouberts Place and Greenwich Central Market)
- Buy a ticket for the Elephant Parade Grand Auction (3 July, £75.00)
- Bid for your favourite elephant
- Sign the save the Asian elephant petition
- Contact the Elephant Family to see how else you can help
And if nothing else will do but seeing the elephants again, then make your way to Westfield where a mini herd will be in residence from 21 to 30 June or to the Royal Chelsea Hospital on 25, 26 and 28 June.