Inspired by one of the directives from Mass Observation: This is Your Photo.
(Ah… it looks very different at the moment. Very Christmassy. Decorated with cards, candles and decorations.)
Our mantlepiece (starting from left to right):
- The house was acquired in Hämeenlinna (Finland). It houses a tealight
- A print of “I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside”. Because we like to be beside the seaside
- My mini baobab tree (still alive)
- An angel I brought back from Ecuador
- A small mirror (just seen) we brought back from Bangladesh
- A poster from our first Caitlin Rose gig
- Two decorations I got a few Christmases ago (on the left-hand side)
- Two Hamsot (that’s the plural of Hamsa I just found out) we brought back from Jerusalem
You can learn a lot about people from their home.
We like to travel.